Dear DCI Community Members,
We wish you a very Happy Holidays and are excited to share the latest developments of the DCI Network with you!
In the month of November 2022, The DCI Network successfully hosted a webinar titled Data Flow in the Healthcare Ecosystem.
Speaker: Dr. Steven Labkoff, MD, FACP, FACMI, FAMIA.
Global Head, Clinical and Healthcare Informatics, Quantori
Collaborating Scientist, Division of Clinical Informatics, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School
Please visit https://www.dcinetwork.org/events to sign up for future webinars and watch the recordings of our recently hosted webinars.
Explore the other exciting aspects of DCI Network website:
See the latest news headlines, updated daily: https://www.dcinetwork.org/news.
- How Hospitals Can Take Control Of Their Real-World Data
- Can Real-World Evidence Bring Fresh Thinking To The Medical Devices Space?
- FDA Funds Initiative To Address Disparities In Real World Data
- Trusted Collaboration Environment: Powerful Real-World Data Sharing Across Borders
- Digital Twins: Easing The Clinical Trial Conduct But Regulatory Oversight Is Needed
- 2023 Trends In Data Strategy
Explore our Library: https://www.dcinetwork.org/library.
- Advancing racial and ethnic equity in health
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in Clinical Research: a Path Towards Precision Health for Everyone
- Apps for Opioid Addiction Treatment and Recovery
- Websites for Opioid Addiction Treatment and Recover Services: Data Sharing and Privacy Risks
Explore our directory of Companies and Non-Profit Organizations in the health care.
Explore other members in our directory that are a part of the DCI Network.
About the DCI Network:
Launched in September 2022, the DCI Network aims to accelerate solutions to complex healthcare problems that require multi-stakeholder collaborations by creating new consortia and roadmaps to fund and implement breakthrough initiatives. The DCI Network brings together top thought leaders and decision-makers from the private sector, government, non-profits, and academia to discuss the most complex problems that require multistakeholder collaboration. Join the DCI Network to stay current on emerging trends and join the discussion with thought leaders: https://www.dcinetwork.org/user/register.
To learn more, visit https://www.dcinetwork.org/about-us.
Yuri Quintana, Ph.D. (He/Him/His)
Chief, Division of Clinical Informatics, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Assistant Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School