Dear DCI Community Members,
We wish you a very Happy Holidays and are excited to share the latest developments of the DCI Network with you!
In the month of November 2022, The DCI Network successfully hosted a webinar titled Data Flow in the Healthcare Ecosystem.
Speaker: Dr. Steven Labkoff, MD, FACP, FACMI, FAMIA.
Global Head, Clinical and Healthcare Informatics, Quantori
Collaborating Scientist, Division of Clinical Informatics, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School
You can view the recording and slides on our website.
Please visit https://www.dcinetwork.org/events to sign up for future webinars and watch the recordings of our recently hosted webinars.
Explore the other exciting aspects of DCI Network website:
See the latest news headlines, updated daily: https://www.dcinetwork.org/news.
- How Hospitals Can Take Control Of Their Real-World Data
- Can Real-World Evidence Bring Fresh Thinking To The Medical Devices Space?
- FDA Funds Initiative To Address Disparities In Real World Data
- Trusted Collaboration Environment: Powerful Real-World Data Sharing Across Borders
- Digital Twins: Easing The Clinical Trial Conduct But Regulatory Oversight Is Needed
- 2023 Trends In Data Strategy
Explore our Library: https://www.dcinetwork.org/library.
- Advancing racial and ethnic equity in health
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in Clinical Research: a Path Towards Precision Health for Everyone
- Apps for Opioid Addiction Treatment and Recovery
- Websites for Opioid Addiction Treatment and Recover Services: Data Sharing and Privacy Risks
Explore our directory of Companies and Non-Profit Organizations in the health care.
Explore other members in our directory that are a part of the DCI Network.
About the DCI Network:
Launched in September 2022, the DCI Network aims to accelerate solutions to complex healthcare problems that require multi-stakeholder collaborations by creating new consortia and roadmaps to fund and implement breakthrough initiatives. The DCI Network brings together top thought leaders and decision-makers from the private sector, government, non-profits, and academia to discuss the most complex problems that require multistakeholder collaboration. Join the DCI Network to stay current on emerging trends and join the discussion with thought leaders: https://www.dcinetwork.org/user/register.
To learn more, visit https://www.dcinetwork.org/about-us.
Yuri Quintana, Ph.D. (He/Him/His)
Chief, Division of Clinical Informatics, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Assistant Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School